We hope this email finds you and your family healthy and well. Thank you for supporting Rancho Obi-Wan during this challenging time for everyone.
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to postpone all live events, including tours and Deep Dives, at the museum until further notice. Our annual fundraising Gala, originally scheduled for June 13th, is postponed until an undetermined date in 2021. We made these difficult decisions because it is our utmost responsibility to protect the health and safety of our guests and ourselves.
In order to continue to use the collection to inspire, to share the Rancho Obi-Wan fan experience with you, and to raise the necessary funds to meet our operating expenses, we are launching a new “Virtual Museum” section on our website.
The Rancho Obi-Wan Virtual Museum is a subscription-based service similar to Patreon. Every month we will release new exclusive content to the various subscriber levels, including stories, photos, and videos featuring:
- Inspired by the Force – items from the collection
- Scouting the Galaxy – the return of Steve’s Questions & Answers
- The Rancho Obi-Wan Experience – tours, interviews, and more!
- Happenings – event coverage from yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Behind-the-Scenes – we’ll bring you along to places we rarely go
- Conversations with Steve – owner Steve Sansweet’s story in his words.
- Monthly Polls – Let us get to know you!
- Check out this sneak peak and overview of the museum hosted by Guinness World Records
We are very excited to provide this new way for you to enjoy Rancho Obi-Wan. All new sign ups through the end of May receive special “launch gifts” so subscribe today!