The Mandalorian is back with new Pop! figures, The Bounty Collection figures of The Child, FiGPiNs and a Premium Format statue as well. Boss Fight Studio has revealed two new figures from the Court of the Dead. G.I. Joe Lady Jaye and Beetlejuice are back with new color variants in the Bishoujo statue line. For 1/72 scale jets and Robotech figures, there is an aircraft elevator diorama piece that actually lifts up and down with sound effects. Six busts have been restocked from Batman: The Animated Series. There are new Alien and Predator figures from Hiya Toys. Diamond Select has shown new figures from Marvel, DC, The Mandalorian and The Crow. Threezero’s Destiny 1/6 line continues with two Hunter Sovereign figures. Tons of Dungeons & Dragons items are up including pint glasses, pins, hats and dice bags
This week is absolutely full of hot arrivals. Two One:12 Collective figures are here with Batman Supreme Knight and Spider-Man in his stealth suit. A bunch of NECA Godzilla figures have been stocked as well as Mothra and Rodan. Horror arrivals from NECA’s Ultimate line include Annabelle, Gremlins, Freddy Krueger and the Lasershot Predator. Also here from NECA is their Alien 40th Anniversary Series 15 figures. New Batman Black & White and Red, White & Black Harley Quinn statues are available. Six Gundam Universe figures are now in and ready to ship. Anyone looking for the DC Multiverse Batman (Hellbat Suit) figure can now pick it up. The PX-20 Vejovis & PX-21 Mars set is in stock and on sale at 56% off! .
Turn the cuteness factor up to the max with this LEGO® Star Wars™ The Child (75318) build-and-display model. Authentic details of this popular character, affectionately known as Baby Yoda, are recreated in LEGO style, with posable head, ears and mouth for different expressions, plus the Child’s favorite toy – a gearshift knob (element included) – for it to hold just like it does in Star Wars: The Mandalorian.
A super gift idea for kids aged 10+ and any Star Wars fan, it includes clear building instructions so even LEGO beginners can enjoy the fun, creative process. This buildable model also comes with an information sign and the Child LEGO minifigure to complete a charming display.
LEGO Star Wars for all!
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme, with a wide range of sets for play and display to excite fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own charming, brick-built toy model of The Child (75318) from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, reproducing authentic details in LEGO® style to create a delightful display piece.
- This new-for-November-2020 buildable model captures all the cute features of this hugely popular little Star Wars™ character, including a posable head, movable ears and an adjustable mouth for different expressions.
- The set includes a gearshift knob element – the Child’s favorite toy – which can be placed in its hand, plus an information sign and the Child LEGO® minifigure to complete a delightful display.
- This 1,073-piece, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy makes the best birthday gift, Christmas or holiday present or special occasion surprise for kids aged 10+ and all Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans.
- Measuring over 7.5” (19cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this brick-built model of the Child won’t take up too much space, but is sure to make a big visual impact wherever it is displayed.
- Piecing together this battery-free building toy is a great way to relax on your own or with family and friends. So take your time and enjoy creating a fantastic Star Wars™ build-and-display model.
- Thinking of buying this for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® building kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenge with confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to thrill fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate famous scenes, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the authentic replica construction models.
- No need to summon the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are comprehensively tested and analyzed so you can be sure that this collectible LEGO Star Wars™ construction toy meets the highest safety standards on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
Click below to see this on lego.com
The Mandalorian’s second season is set to hit Disney+ on October 30
Giancarlo Esposito may have let a big detail about the future of The Mandalorian slip.
The actor appeared on People (the TV Show!)’s Emmy Awards pre-show to talk about his two nominated shows: the Disney+ Star Wars series and Better Call Saul. While talking to co-host Lawrence K. Jackson, Esposito revealed how the show will start getting bigger — and teased future seasons.
“We’re living in a universe that is huge and there’s so much to explore,” Esposito, 62, says in the clip above. “So I think this show is going to lay the ground work for the depth and breath that’s gonna come in season 3 and season 4, where you’re really gonna start to get answers.”
Season 2 of the show is set to start up on the streamer on October 30. The Mandalorian wrapped season 2 production in March, just weeks before the industry-wide production shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click below to read the full article.
K & C Collectibles has added New Black Series 6 inch Action Figure, Sideshow (Hot Toys) 12 inch figures and Black Series 40th Anniversary 6 inch figures, . Click the NEW PRODUCTS link under the Categories Section for a complete list of recently added items.
Black Series 6″ Action Figures
Carbonized Graphite Stormtrooper (back IN-STOCK)
Jango Fett – Gaming Greats
Clone Trooper Lieutenant Phase 1
Ahsoka Tano Rebels
40th Anniversary Black Series 6″ Action Figures
Han Solo Carbonite
Sideshow 12″ Action Figures
Wolfpack Clone Trooper 104th
Vintage Action Figure
VC132 – Saelt-Marae (Yac-Face)
VC133 – Scarif Stormtrooper
VC134 – Princess Leia Organa (Boushh)
VC135 – Klaatu (Skiff Guard)
VC138 – Elite Preatorian Guard
VC139 – Lando Calrissian from Solo
VC140 – Imperial Stormtrooper (The Mandalorian)
VC141 – Chewbacca
VC142 – Captain Phasma
VC164 – Cara Dune (The Mandalorian)
VC165 – Remnant Stormtrooper (The Mandalorian)
VC166 – The Mandalorian
VC167 – Power Droid
VC168 – Clone Commander Wolffe
VC169 – Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)
VC170 – K-2SO
No surprise: people are eager to see Mando and Baby Yoda back in action. What else are they looking forward to, and what are they streaming most right now?
“This is the way.” It’s been a while since we’ve heard that phrase, or caught up with our favorite bounty hunter and alien child duo, but The Mandalorian’s second season is just a little over a month away and fans cannot wait to dive back into the first-ever live-action Star Wars series. In fact, Rotten Tomatoes surveyed 1,000 people about which series they’re most looking forward to watching this fall, and The Mandalorian was at the top of the list for returning television shows.
Following the Baby Yoda craze late last year and the show’s many Emmy nominations (with a few wins already), it’s not so surprising to see The Mandalorian claim the top spot.
Click below to see the full article.